Wellness Ninety-Five Percent Canned Dog

Wellness Canned Dog Food for Adult Dogs, 95-Percent Lamb, 12-Pack of 13.2-Ounce Cans
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $38.25
Sale Price: $28.79
Today's Bonus: 25% Off
Buy Now

This is one food that when mixed with their dry food, my dogs will eat every last drop. They love this. Our older dog (just turned 2) needs to be on a grain free diet, so that is what our puppy gets too. I love that this is 95% Turkey and that the dogs really like it.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

I have had my chihuahua since he was a puppy, and he never had much of an appetite. I tried all varieties of dry and canned dog food and he would barely sniff them. He was underweight as a result and his coat looked terrible. I was so glad to discover this dog food. It is the only thing he will eat! Since I began feeding him lamb he has gained a whole pound and his coat is thicker and longer. He also eats the Wellness dry. I really cannot say enough good things about this brand of dog food. It also works for my other chihuahua who has a huge appetite but severe food allergies.

If nothing else has worked, give this a try! You may be surprised by how much your dog loves it.

Buy Wellness Ninety-Five Percent Canned Dog Now

I have a small cockapoo, she get's a third of this can here and there on top of her normal dry food. The 12 pack lasts her about 2-3 months.

She absolutely loves this stuff and has not shown any signs of boredom, which I've seen her do in the past with other wet food. She can be a bit picky and decide she won't eat some things, but when I grab one of these cans out of the cabinet she starts dancing with excitement.

If I open one of these cans while she is across the house her sniffer will light up and she'll come running before I fnish opening the can.

The list of ingredients and manufacturing process all seem great to me, and my little dog seems to concur.

Read Best Reviews of Wellness Ninety-Five Percent Canned Dog Here

I like the fact that Wellness offers grain free all meat canned and limited ingredient allergy dry food. Unfortunately my old dog has serious skin issues that Wellness also did not seem to correct so I have decided to take him off commercial foods completely and he now eats only organic human grade freeze dried artisan dog food. Wellness dog food is probably one of the better choices if you feed your dog commercial foods so I recommend this product over other cheaper commercial brand names. Amazon prices are the best and shipping to Maui excellent.

Want Wellness Ninety-Five Percent Canned Dog Discount?

I just got my 1yr old shihtzu the turkey and she loves it. I mix it with her dry food. It does have a gel substance around the food. I just mix the entire can up gel and all and put it in a small tupperware container. I put left overs in the fridge. My extremely picky girl had her nose in the can while I was trying to scoop the food out. She licked her bowl clean. So happy I found this stuff. Also it actually smells good. I didn't think it smelled at all. My girl is allergic to chicken so I was very happy to find wellness made several flavors without any chicken and grain free. Highly recommend this dog food.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment