List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $64.98
Today's Bonus:
Previously we purchased another brand of curly chews which Mattie would chew for a short period and then didn't want anything more to do with them. Recently we purchased the HDP curly chews and Mattie LOVES them and enjoys chewing the same one over a number of days (she is a small dog) until they are completely gone. As advertised, they do not have the odor the other chews had either.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
I have a 4 year old papillon who loves flossies. Found these on Amazon, great price and he still loves them!Buy HDP Dental Floss CURLY Bully Sticks Light 7-9" Made in USA Pack of 20 Now
My dog loves these flossies. They are thicker and don't smell as bad as Merrick's flossies. Much better over all. Happy we found these!! Would recommend to anyone.Read Best Reviews of HDP Dental Floss CURLY Bully Sticks Light 7-9" Made in USA Pack of 20 Here
I ordered these due to the increasing difficulty in finding the merrick 6-8" flossies. I was pleasantly surprised to find that my dogs (maltese and berger picard) LOVE these! They last a little longer than the flosses, and the picard is very fussy about bully sticks and these are his new favorite. Have already ordered these again.Want HDP Dental Floss CURLY Bully Sticks Light 7-9" Made in USA Pack of 20 Discount?
Amazon offered this brand after Merricks hadn't been available for a considerable time; Merrick's pricing began to be way out of line as well. I tried these, found them to be affordable and of superior quality. Have already re-ordered them had instructions from my Golden not to EVER run out again. As usual, Amazon came through for me I truly appreciate their fine service.
0 comments:
Post a Comment