Snack 21 6-Pack Salmon Skin Rolls for Dogs

Snack 21 6-Pack Salmon Skin Rolls for Dogs
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $10.89
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

My 2 Portuguese Water Dogs love these as well as the Yorkie and it did not give them an upset stomach. Both my PWDs have very sensitive stomachs and cannot eat any grain. They do not last more than 10 minutes with all three dogs.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

My dogs, love these treats, they are a bit stinky, but that is what is best in the dog world!

Buy Snack 21 6-Pack Salmon Skin Rolls for Dogs Now

I bought this product at the local store and tried it on my 2 dogs. They loved it! It's dried and has natural oils from the fish skin which is great for their coats. They couldn't stop eating it and I will definitely buy it from amazon next time since I can get a better deal. I also thought the dogs would finish it quickly but the skin actually was tough enough to keep them entertained for an hour. I don't know how long it would last a bigger dog though.

Read Best Reviews of Snack 21 6-Pack Salmon Skin Rolls for Dogs Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment