Kingdom Pets Premium Dog Treats, Chicken and Rawhide Jerky Wraps, 16-Ounce Bag

Kingdom Pets Premium Dog Treats, Chicken and Rawhide Jerky Wraps, 16-Ounce Bag
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $12.99
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

As a dog lover, I'm compelled to write a objective review regarding this product.

I fed my dogs one stick each of this product which caused both of my dogs to have symptoms of diarrhea.

I immediately stopped feeding them this product and symptoms subsided.

Also, one other concern that I think it's worth mentioning is the fact that the "Made in China" printed on the package was concealed with another UPC code.

Weary from bad and harmful products from China, I looked all over the packaging only to see it hidden beneath the new label without info on the country of origin.

Perhaps this is an isolated incident and I hope it is, but I hope better QC is implemented, even if it raises the cost of the product which any dog lover would prefer over having a sick dog!

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

My dogs just love these treats. The chicken wrapping is more generous than the same product I have been buying from Target.

Buy Kingdom Pets Premium Dog Treats, Chicken and Rawhide Jerky Wraps, 16-Ounce Bag Now

these are very similar to the rawhides i buy from target which was the only retailer to have them until amazon. target sells them in a 45 count package for about ten dollars. i think the value is about the same after taking into account tax, gas, time, etc., and my dogs can't tell the difference. my dogs looooove them and it keeps them occupied for several minutes. i'll continue to buy them from both retailers so i'll never be out of stock!!

Read Best Reviews of Kingdom Pets Premium Dog Treats, Chicken and Rawhide Jerky Wraps, 16-Ounce Bag Here

The "joys" of THREE chihuahuas is, two like a certain kind of treat, but the third would not. Now all the chaos is under control, as all three LOVE these! Be prepared to keep extra on hand, because if you run out you will feel the wrath (like I have} of three ticked-off Chihuahuas standing on your chest all night long demanding a bed-time treat of these. Another plus is, their teeth are spotlessly clean from the aggressive chewing of these treats (no spit out and ignored treats here!),

Want Kingdom Pets Premium Dog Treats, Chicken and Rawhide Jerky Wraps, 16-Ounce Bag Discount?

this is only treats my dog will eat and this is the only place I can find them now my dogs love them

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment