List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $144.95
Today's Bonus:
I was so excited to order this product. Even though it took a while to assemble, the finished product was truly something to behold. Much more visually appealing than my 2 cats' old litter box with cover, and just as cute as all the pictures suggest. However, this item's charm wore off just a few days later when I noticed that the room in which we kept it smelled MUCH worse than usual. Upon further investigation we discovered that one of our kitties had slightly missed the box a few times. The smell not only permeated the piece, it also caused it to warp and bubble. After less than a week in our home it had to be thrown away. If you have a cat that goes right in the middle of the box, then this may work for you. However, if you have a larger cat, especially a male cat I would fist pay attention to their potty habits before losing your money on this item.
UPDATE BASED ON COMMENTS:
I used this enclosure with a LARGE and very tall litter box inside. This did not prevent the problem, however I do wish I had thought of using potty pads.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
After moving to a larger home, I noticed my three-legged elderly cat, Bob, was struggling to make it to the designated potty area in time. This box was our perfect solution. I chose black to match my decor, and, during assembly, I did not install the three pieces of wood on the top so that it would fit in with my other modern furniture. Additionally, because Bob only has three legs, I did not install the wooden legs on the bottom of the box so that he is able to enter without any problems. I then placed two throw pillows on top, and within an hour from start to finish, Bob has his own furniture in our new house. He is very happy and I am, too. Thank you!Buy Designer Catbox Litter Box Enclosure in Black Now
Ordered this to "hide" the litter box. Arrived packaged very well. Upon removal of all of the parts, I noticed all of the hardware was in separate bags and labeled with letters. The other parts (sides, bottom, top) were not labeled, but things were easy enough to figure out. I'm not very good at putting these types of things together, but the directions were well done (and in clear English) with nice pictures. For $140, I expected something decent, but I assumed this might have a similar build quality of something you buy at Target or Wal-mart to put your TV on. I was wrong, this thing is pretty solid and exceeded my expectations for build quality. A couple gripes I have that keep me from giving this a hard earned 5 star rating:1. I think a custom fit litter box should come with this thing. For the money, or even a little extra, I'd like to have something that fits uniformly in the box. This might keep extra litter in as well, but this is just me being OCD.
2. I wish there were a few more styles available. The available colors are fine as they could easily be painted, but I wish there were a few other shapes and sizes.
3. The way the lid opens, it requires the whole box to be a few inches from the wall. This is not a huge problem and I don't know how it could be improved, but I'd like it to fit nicely against the wall.
In the end, I would buy it again (and may buy another).
Read Best Reviews of Designer Catbox Litter Box Enclosure in Black Here
Pros:Putting the litter cabinet together was very easy, and i'm a 20 year old female...the only part i needed a man to help me with was putting the hinges on and once i watched him, even that only took a couple of minutes
product was as described, shipped on time, no missing parts
litter box fits fine, my female cat uses it
cons:
She got very familiar was the cabinet quickly and did "#2" in it just fine. I still smelt something funny and couldn't figure out where it was coming from until i picked up the litter box in the cabinet to find a HUGE pile of pee! I spent a couple hours trying to get rid of the smell. My cat is 8 years old and has ALWAYS used a litter box just fine, so i'm sure it wasan't intentional. My guess is she couldn't see. I bought some dogs wewe pads to stick on the bottom of the litter box cabinet so if she does miss it, it will at least catch. I'm also going to leave the lid open for the first week so she can get a good visual of where the box is. I've also bought some battery operated lights that i'm going to stick on the inside of the cabinet so once the lid closes, she can at least see what she's doing. i've also removed the barrier in the middle of the cabinet hoping that if theres more room for her to maneuver, she won't miss the box. It's pretty riduculous that i have to go through all this extra work after already spending $150 on the cabinet, but i really like it and am hoping the small changes i make will be better suited for my cats needs.
Want Designer Catbox Litter Box Enclosure in Black Discount?
Good purchase. Good customer service. I ordered this and it arrived promptly, but with two top pieces, rather than a top and a bottom. After we spent an hour trying to make the top piece fit correctly on the bottom, we gave up. I emailed the company and got a response in the same day. About a week and a half later, we got our bottom piece in the mail. We needed a second litter box for our two girls, but I couldn't imagine having litter all over the place or having the box out in the open while we had a guest sitting on the couch right beside it. This was the perfect solution. Decent looking piece of furniture. Blended right into our decor. We had a party with at least 20 guests and no one even looked at it twice. Plus the girls have a place to perch. Not bad.
0 comments:
Post a Comment