Merrick Smoked Beefy Jerky Bone 2-3"

Merrick Smoked Beefy Jerky Bone 2-3'
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $8.13
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

I did get a good laugh out of my one bone that I had ordered thinking I was getting a cute basket of bones for the 130.49 value .So do not let the picture deceive you as It did me.SO this item is so not worth it .Merrick Smoked Beefy Jerky Bone 2-3"

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

This bone is very good for a large dog. My rottie/mastiff loves them.

But be careful the Amazon web page says "pack of 5" for 5.99 or 6.99 per bone and I had an order screwed up and they sent me one bone which is in no way near cost effective. Either buy five bones or none at all!!

Buy Merrick Smoked Beefy Jerky Bone 2-3" Now

My dogs are bone lovers. These are a little messy but my dogs love them. Very good choice for the avid bone chewer. To insure freshness, I did freeze the unused bones for future use.

Read Best Reviews of Merrick Smoked Beefy Jerky Bone 2-3" Here

My mini schnauzer loves her G.I Bone 3". It is just the right size to put in her mouth without worrying about choking. She was able to get the filler out within 3 minutes. The bone has lasted several months. Also, this bone does not splinter.

Want Merrick Smoked Beefy Jerky Bone 2-3" Discount?

My dog thought it was awesome! However, it was very messy. Fortunately my dog pretty much kept it on the towel i put it on. I would suggest ordering it separately from anything else because it makes every in the box greasy.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment