List Price: $22.82
Sale Price: $16.90
Today's Bonus: 26% Off
I ordered the x-small for my 1 year old puppy (Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix), and it was a bit too big. We tried it on a short walk to see if we like the style of the martingale collar. The collar broke on the first walk. The seams that seal the circle of fabric gave out very easily. I am not impressed by the quality of this collar.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
This turned out to be the wrong collar. I gave it to my dogs trainer so it wasn't a total waste.Buy Yellow Dog Design Martingale Collar, X-Small Now
Too small even for my small 3 lb yorkie also hard to put ID tag onto collar! I do not recommendRead Best Reviews of Yellow Dog Design Martingale Collar, X-Small Here
I chose these collars for light training work with my 2 Rat Terriers. They are somewhat thin but well sewn and hold up well with 2 strong girls but I would not trust them outside the yard because of their thinness and because the rings are not very strong. They may work well as a walking collar for a petite Chihuahua , Yorkie or Maltese. They are really cute design wise and look good on them. Easy to adjust, put on and take off.Just ordered this and it looks NOTHING like the picture!!! Does not seem like an xtra small and it doesnt even have the snap on it like its shown in the picture its this big loop thing u have to loosen just to get it off!!! Waist of $
0 comments:
Post a Comment