PetSafe Busy Buddy Biscuit Block Puppy Toy

PetSafe Busy Buddy Biscuit Block Puppy Toy, Medium
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $9.99
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

Pet Premier has great ideas, I believe that and thought there products would be good mental stimulation for my Keeshond puppy who is now 7mos old. I searched and searched for some really difficult puzzle type toys, which would occupy my puppy's time for a while. At any rate, my puppy had the treats out in 5mins with this toy. I tried to get him to chew on it as a chew toy or use it as a ball, he doesn't like either.

Also bought him the Busy Buddy Small Twist N Treat, same problem treats gone within 5mins. I tried larger treats to no avail, very disappointed in my 2 choices for my puppy.

This IS NOT a Keeshond puppy friendly toy.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

Good company, sturdy product. Smells strongly of rubber. My pointer pooch won't hunt for it, and will only gingerly accept favorite treats held out to her sticking far out of it. Tried many times daily for weeks now. No go.

Buy PetSafe Busy Buddy Biscuit Block Puppy Toy Now

My larger dog usually destroys most toys within minutes. This one is holding up. I stick a treat inside and it keeps him busy for a while trying to get it out. He's not really interested in it unless it does have a treat inside though.

Read Best Reviews of PetSafe Busy Buddy Biscuit Block Puppy Toy Here

I looked all over for this product. The one we purchased when our dog was 1 had worn out (after nearly 8 years). This one was the bigger dog model (medium). It is just barely small enough for our Dalmatian to mouth it. The only wish I have is that it could hold its treats a bit longer. Our dog has gotten the knack of getting them out of the toy quickly.

Want PetSafe Busy Buddy Biscuit Block Puppy Toy Discount?

My lab/border collie mix puppy loves this toy. Even plays with it with no treats in it. It's my go to toy when he's bored. I stuff it with 4 to 6 strips of pupperoni, wedged in tight. It keeps him busy for well over an hour trying to get the treats out. He's an aggressive chewer and the toy has held up well for over 4 months now. Since he'll be around 70 pounds as an adult, am considering getting the larger size for when he's full grown.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment