List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $5.95
Today's Bonus:
Basically, to sum it all up, there are other chew toys out there for $10 that will last months compared to this which lasts about 20 or so minutes. Though, my dogs do love it. I originally got this bone because one of my dogs has separation anxiety (and took it out on my carpet) and people kept saying give him a treat before you leave and it will keep him busy and get his mind off you being gone. Well, yeah, but only for half an hour at most. Then he's just bored and looking for something else to chew up. So I have turned to other types of chews to keep him off the more expensive household items.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
This product is great for small dogs too.. I don't have to worry about my dog swallowing in 10 minutes!Buy NESTLE PURINA PET CARE CO-Busy Bone 7 OZ Dog Treat Now
I have a 10 month old Weimaraner that loved the Busy Bone Chewbone treat. He has some separation anxiety and they can help keep him calm. It takes him about 15-20 minutes to eat but it is long enough for him to calm himself down. I just make sure he keeps it off white stuff. The red center bleeds a little if he drops the wet side down or a piece gets broken off and falls on a light surface. My dog will chew on one end then leave it if he gets distracted then come back and chew on the other end and the wet side dies surface he is on. I have been able to clean it out of stuff easily enough but it is a little bit of a annoying that I have to. I also wish they were cheaper.Read Best Reviews of NESTLE PURINA PET CARE CO-Busy Bone 7 OZ Dog Treat Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment