List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus:
Good size for a 60-80 pound dog. Might be a little small for any breed over that. Made in the USA and our dogs love them so they passed the test.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
After searching on-line and in stores I found that this product is a great value 4 large rawhides are shipped in the package. A bonus since similar products at the local large pet-stores can cost up to $20 for one rawhide. The quality is also fantastic, and my dog LOVES the taste. He can get through one in about 3 days, so the value pack is the way to go.Buy Castor & Pollux Good Buddy USA Rawhide Bone, One 8-9 Inch Bone Now
I have purchased these items before and my Boxer really likes them. I don`t like smaller items like pig ears because my previous Boxer would gnaw on the ears until they were soft and she would try to swallow them and choke on them. It is natural for a dog to gnaw and chew, and also to want to swallow what ever they are chewing. These larger items give her plenty of chew time and last a long time.Read Best Reviews of Castor & Pollux Good Buddy USA Rawhide Bone, One 8-9 Inch Bone Here
My dog LOVES these, she throws them around, and then lies down to dissect them. I don't know if it is the smoky flavor she enjoys, but these are by far her favorite rawhide product. I have tried other brands, but these are the winner!Want Castor & Pollux Good Buddy USA Rawhide Bone, One 8-9 Inch Bone Discount?
Although the description claims these to be 8-9 inches they are considerably smaller in girth and length than 7-8 inch rawhide bones I get at Costco. A little disappointing... on the other hand my golden loves them, so I am not completely unhappy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment