Pedigree Jumbone Snack Food for Large Adult Dogs, 7.4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

Pedigree Jumbone Snack Food for Large Adult Dogs, 7.4-Ounce Bags
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $47.31
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

I let my puppy eat these all though they are not intended for puppies. She is 25lb. giant breed so bigger than most dogs. She loves these because she can chew and chew since she is teething.

The ingredients are very poor and these do not contain meat, even though they say meaty center on the front. Also they are not a good source of vitamins and minerals although they say that too. Dog food is a better source itself.

My dog likes these probably because they are made mostly of sugar and meat flavoring. She also likes the fact they are chewy.

Conclusions: These treats are alright for a treat. Something used once in awhile. I wouldn't recomend giving them more then once a week. Do not assume they are a healthy treat full of vitamins and minerals...mostly sugar.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

I love Pedigree Jumbones because my dog loves them. I don't know what they put in them, but my dog loves them. He won't eat anything else.

Buy Pedigree Jumbone Snack Food for Large Adult Dogs, 7.4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Now

This product gave my doberman explosive diarrhea almost immediately afterwards. It was truly horrifying and uncontrollable. I will never give this to any of my dogs ever again.

Read Best Reviews of Pedigree Jumbone Snack Food for Large Adult Dogs, 7.4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Here

These are hard to find, but Amazon has them! They are not inexpensive though. My dogs love them and I love for my dogs to love their treats:)

Want Pedigree Jumbone Snack Food for Large Adult Dogs, 7.4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Discount?

My dog love this food!!

Is he's faver food.

He wants more.

Is expensive ?

Yes .

But what can I do?

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment