List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $30.00
Today's Bonus:
December 6, 2012 – The Food and Drug Administration is warning pet owners and caretakers not to feed their animals certain lots of Nature's Deli Chicken Jerky Dog Treats because they may be contaminated with Salmonella bacteria.
The affected products include packages with a lot code of BESTBY061913DEN.
Today's FDA warning is an expansion of the recall posted by The Dog Food Advisor in early October.
The treats are made and distributed in the U. S. by Kasel Associates Industries Inc. and were sold at Costco stores in the Denver, Colorado area.
Although Kasel has declined to perform a voluntary recall at this time, Costco is working with FDA and has removed all of the affected products from its shelves.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
I had bought 1 bag of this at Sam's Club and then, they discontinued the product. They didn't know why but, they just weren't going to carry it anymore. My dogs love these Chicken Jerky Treats so I began surfing the internet looking for it. What I found was distressing! The places that had it were twice the price that I paid at Sam's Club. Until I found Amazon.com and signed up to get their $50. gift card when opening an account. They had only 2 bags of this left and I bought both bags for under $24. I was elated and kept thinking that when the product arrived, it would not be the same one. But it was and me and my girls are happy campers. Thank You Amazon.com. I will order from you again!!!Buy Nature's Deli Chicken Jerky Dog Treats Now
I have purchased these previously. My dogs love these, but I had to return them because they were soft and soggy, not crispy. I think the mfg left out the silica pkg. I was looking for something made in USA because the ones made in China have been reported to have possibly caused death of dogs.Read Best Reviews of Nature's Deli Chicken Jerky Dog Treats Here
We have tired various other chicken strips. These are the best I have found, The value is good also because a bag last quite a while. I break a strip in half, sometimes thirds and the dog has had a treat (my two think they have had a "cookie" and they have, but not as many calories.) We have a a couple of really picky treat pups at my house. They never turn these down. I will be ordering again really soon.looks and feels more like reconstituted meat rather than actual chicken strips. the dogs still like them and do not know the difference.
0 comments:
Post a Comment