All Natural Dog Treats - 8oz - Made in Usa. No Chemicals. Chicken, Pork, Beef or Sweet Potato

All Natural Chicken Jerky Dog Treats - Real Chicken. Made in Usa. No Chemicals.
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $10.50
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

Great product vaccum sealed for freshness and great intstructions in how to keep them fresh, I was very suprized that the storage bags came with the order. They look so good and you can tell that they are super fresh, my dog had a different treat in his mouth and when he smelled these treats, he spit out the one he had in his mouth and all he wanted was those pork treats, what a super product, he is such a picky eater and when he likes a treat I know it is fresh, and that it taste really good.....because now he will not eat any other ones but those pork treats and the chicken treats from you guy's. I can't thank you enough for making such a great product! Like I said before super fresh and soft! A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

Finally, a treat not made abroad. Our cattle dog simply gobbled up these jerky treats. A safe treat that is a product from USA. We will be ordering them again and again.

Buy All Natural Dog Treats - 8oz - Made in Usa. No Chemicals. Chicken, Pork, Beef or Sweet Potato Now

I love these ....my dogs love them.....packaging was great ....they included instructions on how to store them and a zip lock for storageing after opening......I will absolutely recommend this vendor and i will absolutely use them again

If there were a higher star rating i would go to 7....

Read Best Reviews of All Natural Dog Treats - 8oz - Made in Usa. No Chemicals. Chicken, Pork, Beef or Sweet Potato Here

I will say my dog is NOT picky at all, she will get just about anything.. Thing is she is a really nice dog an i dont want to just give her ''anything''. I feel good giving her these treats, great buy :)

Want All Natural Dog Treats - 8oz - Made in Usa. No Chemicals. Chicken, Pork, Beef or Sweet Potato Discount?

My dogs love this jerky. We have had a couple of incidents with acute illness onset when they ingested a name brand jerky. We like to have food and treats for our dogs that is safe and healthy. This brand of treats fulfills both, Will reorder definitely.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment