List Price: $149.50
Sale Price: $55.94
Today's Bonus: 63% Off
Shipment was delivered fast. Dogs love lamb ears, good for their teeth and healthy for them. Will purchase again.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
I found buying online by the 50-count box -with free shipping -considerably cheaper than buying individually at my local pet supply store. These are a nice size for my two small dogs, andare very clean with no odor. Many body part treats seem to be messy and smelly, but not these. I recommend them for small dogs, a big dog would probably demolish one in 2 seconds. Keeps my guys
busy for about 20 minutes.
Buy Lamb Ears All Natural Free Range 50 Treats Dog Chews Now
I have a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel and he waits anxiously every night to receive his treat. Easy on the stomach and great for the teeth. I don't know why it is so hard to get these things. Not in local pet supply stores so have no choice but to order online.Read Best Reviews of Lamb Ears All Natural Free Range 50 Treats Dog Chews Here
My Great Pyrenees loves these! I'm happy to find good treats that are not processed foods. Highly recommended by both of us!Want Lamb Ears All Natural Free Range 50 Treats Dog Chews Discount?
These lambs ears are my girls favorite treats. They absolutely love them and they are so much better for them than rawhide. I just wish they were easier to find and maybe a little less expensive too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment