List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $7.65
Today's Bonus:
I have a German Shorthair Pointer mix who has a ball obsession problem. So bad that we do not allow her to play with balls at home (only at the dog park). She loves this light bulb toy as we have named. She got it last Christmas and it's still alive (my dogs tend to destroy toys). She did chew the bottom grey part off but the rest is fine. I think she likes it because it's kind of ball shaped but it doesn't roll around my house all crazy.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
Love Planet Dog and the great Christmas idea; however, this was chewed up by my Chessie. She ripped the base grey portion fairly quickly.That said Planet Dog has a great return policy. Try it, if it doesn't work for your pup, they have a great return policy.
Buy Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Bulb with Treat Spot Now
I love this item and have bought it for all my Dog friends at christmas time. It is study and they do not chew through it. I also like it because you can hide treats inside or spread peanut butter in the opening. The minty smell stays with it even after you rinse it.Read Best Reviews of Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Bulb with Treat Spot Here
Typically, the dog toys by Planet Dog are excellent and durably made. However, in the case of this "light bulb" toy, my Cavalier puppy chewed the base off within less than 30 minutes. The small rubber piece which came off was potentially dangerous for the dog, if it were ingested. Although service on this item was fine, I do not recommend this dog toy for any dog.It's cute, but our dog chewed the end off in less than 15 minutes. We have had other products by the same company that were MUCH more durable. Disappointing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment