List Price: $121.99
Sale Price: $81.65
Today's Bonus: 33% Off
My dog loves these lamb ears. They keep his teeth nice and shiny. A great treat. I would recommend to any big dog owner.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
My dogs love these! I was having to reorder again and again. This is one giant box of lambs ears! No extra packaging, so break out your zip lock bags and save them! I won't be running out of these anytime soon!Buy HDP Large Lamb Ears Made in USA 130 count Now
This is the best buy I have found and my dog just goes crazy happy when I give the treat.I do hope you will get this back in stock in the future,
Read Best Reviews of HDP Large Lamb Ears Made in USA 130 count Here
The product was greasier and darker than I have found them to be in the grocery store. I was also shorted 17 of them. The good thing is that my dog still liked them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment